The Sidekick is build from two flash files (In-Page Display unit and Sidekick). The user interaction looks like below:
- - On load, the In Page Display unit is delivered, encouraging the user to expand the Sidekick.
- - Upon user click of the expand button, Sidekick loads in the right gutter of the page.
- - Sidekick pushes the page content horizontally to the left.
- - The user engages with all of the interactive features of the Sidekick. The page content is still visible and fully interactive.
- - Upon the Sidekick closing, the ad collapses and the page content is pushed back to the right.
Browse through the examples below to see how it can be used or configured.